RangeBar_e Updated to version 1.13
Changes in 1.13 (b. 509)
• added: parameter ALIGN_WITH_BID
• added: empty volume tick detection
• fixed: last candle in history generator is not saved
• fixed: history folder not found when disconnected
• fixed: write access violation of history files
Changes in 1.12:
• Added feature: Automatic range setup.
• Fixed: History generator algorithm. Now it works 3x faster.
Changes in 1.11:
• Fixed: MQL bug. Indicator now works with double dot instruments (e. g. 'EURUDS..'). Files are treated by Windows API rather than MQL.
Changes in 1.10:
• Technical release - recompiled 1.09 for MT4 build 500 compatibility.
Changes in 1.08:
• Added feature: Keeps number of bars constant (floating starting bar)
• Added feature: Account change detection (fixes MT4 general bug if switching accounts)
• Added feature: Correction of shifted broker's charts (if broker displays different levels than the trading levels)
• Added feature: Support for extensive user log
• Fixed minor bugs (delete object bug, subwindow not found bug, input values check for negative numbers)
Changes in 1.07:
• Volume mathematics change to fit the offline backtesting.
Posted on 2013 Oct 11